Activate will help you avoid the
three largest obstacles in driving organizational change, and reduce the drag caused by these programs:
Insufficient leadership backing
Manager and supervisor buy-in
Executives in every industry struggle with driving successful transformational change. These changes are complex, riddled with challenges, and consume vast amounts of energy. Despite best practices in leadership, in the last 15 years these transformations continue a paltry 30% success rate.
Download the Activate Flyer
What is Activate?
Activate is a customized experience designed for you and your organizations’ transformation. You and up to 3 of your colleagues attend this intensive experience facilitated by change leadership and transformations expert Steve Salisbury. Activate is designed for executives who want to:
- Realize and exceed profitability expectations of their transformation.
- Ensure overwhelming success.
- Drive rapid decision-making.
- Galvanize their leadership team around profitable growth
- Launch significant buy-in and acceptance.
- Institutionalize enduring change.
Why does it matter?
If you are about to embark on a large transformational change in your organization, and you want to achieve greater results, this program is for you. Leadership of change is crucial to remain competitive, and you need to know your next program will exceed your goals. Through Activate you’ll learn how to accelerate change to fuel the growth of your firm and to propel your personal leadership success.
Who would most benefit?
Leaders who drive transformations, execute successful programs and accelerate revenue growth including:
- CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CFOs.
- Division VPs
- Corporate and Staff VPs
Join the executives who have used this program on their own, or with their executive teams or their boards.
How will I be changed from attending this?
- Craft a vision for your change that creates the ah-ha moment for your employees.
- Create strategies to galvanize executives with your transformation objectives.
- Quell disagreement and opposition that slows your transformation.
- Develop allies that can provide resources you require.
- Build a dream team of people who will get the job done.
- Establishing your role in strategic communications.
- Entrench and institutionalize the change.
How will it work?
- Activate is codified it into an experience that includes 4 modules including capacity for change, galvanizing leadership, enrolling the organization and institutionalization.
- Activate can be customized into a half day to two-day experience, depending on your need.
- The experience includes 1 on 1 discussions, exercises and role plays.
- During the program, you’ll create an accountability guide to ensure that you implement the techniques you learned.
- And, you’ll be able to do it at a pace that works for you.
Contact me for more details.
Who is Steve Salisbury?
Steve is a global change leadership and transformation expert for some of the world’s most recognizable enterprises. As a sought-after consultant, he sets the change in motion by devising the strategy and vision and then transforming it into executable projects. In an industry where only 30% of projects succeed, Steve holds a remarkable 80% success rate.
Elements of Activate
- Creating transformational capacity – unlocking the power of your organization to accelerate change.
- Galvanizing a strong and committed top team. Harnessing the transformative power of your team to align on outcomes and drive the transformation.
- Creating transformational organizations - activate by unleashing your organization to set the change in motion.
- Institutionalizing the transformation - energizing your organization to sustain higher orders of performance and profitability.
Activate is held at Worthenbury Country House, Steve’s country estate located among the vineyards and rolling hills of beautiful southwestern Michigan. Only 90 miles from Chicago’s Loop this is the perfect location to “get away from it all,” and focus on accelerating your transformation to drive greater profitability.
At the end of the day you will experience the best of southwestern Michigan wines with a personalized tasting guided by a local winemaker. Afterward, we will go to Tabor Hill Winery and Restaurant for a sumptuous meal overlooking their vineyards.
Overnight guests will stay at the luxurious Boulevard Inn, located in downtown
St. Joseph overlooking Lake Michigan.