10 tips to ensure a successful project:
- Communicate a clear purpose for the project, stated in terms of outcomes.
- Identify a project sponsor who manages risk and communicates.
- Know who is impacted, the degree of the impact, and the benefits and risks to each group or person.
- Have a risk mitigation plan.
- Generate excitement and enthusiasm.
- Engage those impacted.
- Start these first six steps immediately.
- Define and communicate job changes.
- Receive feedback and incorporate it into your plans.
- Plan training to transfer new skills to employees.
What would you add to the list? Reply to this email or add it to my blog.
Dedicated to your profitable transformation,