Johnson and Johnson
Deere and Company
Federal Mogul Corporation
Peralta Community Colleges
Signode Industrial Group
Regional Transit Authority (RTA) Chicago
Information Resources, Inc.
$20B pharmaceutical company – Worked with senior leadership to established a US affiliate organization to serve the largest customer base. Grew $12B portfolio to $18B over planning horizon. Increased engagement by more than a third, and cut attrition in half.
$50B retailer of home improvement products – Partnered with new CIO in a major reorganization of the IT department after a major, public debacle. Re-established credibility to leadership team and improved customer satisfaction 235%.
$6B automotive parts/components supplier to OEM and after-market customers – Headed worldwide integration of software solutions in each of its manufacturing plants (Italy, China, Mexico and U.S.) that reduced inventory costs 10% by providing increased visibility to entire supply chain.
$4B pharmaceuticals company manufacturing IV fluids and pumps serving hospitals and clinics – Lead consultant to CIO to organize, structure, and drive implementation of $200M suite of integrated software projects. The results included improved customer fill rates, reduced inventory costs, and reduced 10% of employee base in impacted areas.
$25B worldwide manufacturer of agricultural/construction/forestry/lawn care products – Organized/led highly confidential, strategic, and competitive $25M product support project that improved business processes in customer-facing business operations across all divisions of company.
$11B MLM that sells home and personal care to global market – Developed communications plan and a highly integrated organizational development framework focused on improving talent for the deployment of a new internal leadership development platform.
$1B manufacturer of personal care and beauty products – Led organizational change management in division-wide, major SAP upgrade that improved customer fill rates 35%. Drove the process to train all finance and procurement employees for go-live and all 125 suppliers in a 6-week phased-in period.
2-year community college serving 30,000 students with $103M operating budget – Drove organizational change management in implementation of new, integrated Oracle’s student administration (SA) system that saved college $5M in annual operating. Disarmed antagonistic faculty union organization and redesigned business/IT support organizations to handle new system; developed post go-live support strategies, contingency plans, success metrics and organizational readiness assessments. Chancellor heralded the Implementation as best ever for college. Ask for case study.
$21B major appliance manufacturer –
- Worked with senior leadership team to acquire and integrate a major competitor that created world’s largest major home appliance company with no disruption in service to largest customers. Achieved $900M in annualized operational savings, ad 10% reduction in combined inventory. Delivered 23,000 hours of training in 6 weeks for 3000 employees. CEO stated “One of the best go-lives.”
- Repaired customer’s confidence and turned around failing e-commerce project. Demonstrated several million dollars savings over 3 years; one project alone saved $90M annually. Won Quality Achievement Award.
- Demonstrated $20M in improved value in 6 months in turn-around of mismanaged $500K upgrade to mainframe computer.
- Created CRM platform that provided for $100M in increased sales while achieving annual operational savings of $200K.
- Outsourced legacy application for IT organization to focus on strategic application development; saved $10M in annual operating costs.
$34B insurance provider
Built a brand strategy for the firm’s 1000 person technology support center incorporating user and partner feedback and transformed leadership behavior from historically inward-focused to become more externally focused. Collaborated with the leadership team to establish a change management strategy for a records management program that reduces storage cost by 20%.