Activate will help you avoid the three largest obstacles to driving the execution of your growth strategy and reduce the drag caused by these programs:
Insufficient leadership backing
Lack of manager and supervisor buy-in
Executives in every industry struggle with driving growth. This work is riddled with challenges and consumes vast amounts of energy.
What is Activate?
ACTIVATE is a customized experience designed for you and your organization’s growth. You and your colleagues attend this intensive experience facilitated by organizational growth, leadership, and culture expert Steve Salisbury. Activate is designed for executives who want to:
• Ensure overwhelming success
• Drive rapid decision-making
• Galvanize their leadership team around profitable growth
• Launch significant buy-in and acceptance
• Institutionalize enduring change that supports growth
WHY DOES IT MATTER?
If you are about to implement a growth strategy or embark on a large change and you want to achieve greater success, this program is for you. Leading change is crucial to drive growth and remain competitive. You need to know your next program will exceed your goals. Through ACTIVATE, you’ll learn how to accelerate change to fuel the growth of your organization and propel your personal leadership success.
WHo WOULD MOST BENEFIT?
Leaders who execute successful programs and accelerate revenue growth, including:
- CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CFOs
- Division VPs
- Corporate and staff VPs
Join the dozens of executives who have used this program on their own or with their executive teams or their boards.
HOW WILL I BENEFIT FROM ATTENDING?
- Craft a vision for your growth strategy that creates the “aha” moment for your employees
- Create strategies to galvanize executives with your growth objectives
- Quell disagreement and opposition that slow your progress
- Develop allies who can provide resources you require
- Build a dream team of people who will get the job done
- Establish your role in strategic communications
- Entrench and institutionalize the growth trajectory
HOW WILL IT WORK?
- ACTIVATE includes four modules including assessing capacity for growth, galvanizing leadership, enrolling the organization, and institutionalizing the changes required
- ACTIVATE can be customized into a half-day to two-day experience, depending on your need
- The experience includes one-on-one discussions, exercises, and role plays
- During the program, you’ll create an accountability guide to ensure that you implement the techniques you learned
- And we will work at a pace that meets your needs
Contact Steve for more details.
ELEMENTS oF ACTIVATE
- Creating transformational capacity – unlocking the power of your organization to accelerate growth
- Galvanizing a strong and committed top team – harnessing the transformative power of your team to align on outcomes and drive growth
- Creating transformational organizations – unleashing your organization to grow exponentially
- Institutionalizing the growth trajectory – energizing your organization to sustain higher orders of performance and profitability
ACTIVATE can be held at a location of your choosing. If you prefer to make this a retreat – something Steve highly recommends – the session can be held at a winery in southwest Michigan’s famed wine country. Only 90 miles from Chicago’s Loop, this is the perfect location to “get away from it all” and focus on accelerating your growth to drive greater profitability.
At the end of the day, you will experience the best of southwestern Michigan wines with a personalized tasting guided by a local winemaker. Afterward, we will go to Tabor Hill Winery and Restaurant for a sumptuous meal overlooking their vineyards.
Overnight guests will stay at the luxurious Boulevard Inn, located in downtown St. Joseph overlooking Lake Michigan.
Learn about ACCELERATE
ACCELERATE is a customized experience designed for you and your leadership team. You and your team attend this intensive experience facilitated by Steve Salisbury.
Join Steve's Newsletter
Subscribe for news & resources about transforming your business